Welcome to My Personal Page
Support My Ride to Conquer Cancer
This year I am undertaking an incredible challenge to raise 2500$ and to ride 250 km to Quebec City on my bicycle for the Enbridge Ride to Conquer Cancer benefiting the Segal Cancer centre and their quest in cancer research!
I was inspired by my love and partner in crime Graham Leduc who rode 250 km in the rain last year!
Here are the reasons I am ridding:
- I am ridding in the name of Health
- I am fundraising and spreading awareness for those that have lost their health to Cancer and disease and to stand in solidarity with those fighting for their lives.
- I am ridding to promote health through activity to put an end to preventable diseases.
- I am ridding to honour my loved ones that I have lost to cancer: My grandfather Eric Salter, My Uncle Tom Spence, My great Uncle Mike Riley. I am also ridding in honour of my loved ones that I have lost to other diseases that took away their health, physical or mental: My grandmother Lucille Riley, My great Aunt Doris, My second cousin Matt Riley. May they finally rest in peace.
- I am ridding for my own personal health and wellness journey. I have battled with obesity for my entire life. This ride will be a HUGE milestone in my journey. 5 years ago I would never have imagined being able to take on such an enormous physical and mental challenge.
Now this is where I turn to you, generous friends and family, for your donations, to help make these goals a reality! Please, any donation is a good donation, be it 2$, 5$, 10$, 20$ or more, eveything counts.
Stand with me in the fight against cancer and together, we will conquer! <3
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.