Team 4 All
August 13, 2017 (13?)
- As of today you've, with Team 4 All of only 9 people, raised ~$46,850.00 to cancer.
- As of today you've through me $17,878.26 for cancer research.
- "Every day, 43 Albertans hear the words ‘you have cancer,’ but this community of riders, volunteers, crew members, donors, sponsors are committed to making life better for Albertans facing cancer."
- 2017: "The $6.7 million raised this year will positively impact Albertans living with cancer."
- "In nine years, the Enbridge Ride to Conquer Cancer raised over $66 million for the Alberta Cancer Foundation. The annual event draws thousands of participants and brings together communities of cancer survivors, cyclists and supporters who train and fundraise for months in order to participate in the two-day, 200-kilometre Ride throughout Alberta."
I managed to split sitewalls, 1 of each, and the my large gear was damaged, ok 9 gears out of 20 gears, but had a great ride.
We finished at 1:30PM. All members take their time to lead and fall to the back of the pack. It worked very well.
August 18 and 19, 2018: the 10th anniversay. I have registered. We have new rider. She registered last night. Are you ready?
The prospect of completing this challenge is daunting - 200 kilometers over 2 days along the Rocky Mountains. Every rider must ask themselves whether they believe they have the perseverance and dedication to finish the course. However, the courage and determination to complete this challenge pales in comparison to the courage and determination needed to fight cancer. I know. I am a cancer survivor and I'm going to survive again.
The ride continues ...
We are on a conquest! We'll be part of the larger group with the group getting together in The Enbridge Ride to Conquer Cancer benefiting the Alberta Cancer Foundation presented by Evraz. It’s a cycling journey along the majestic Canadian Rockies - taking place from August 12-13, 2017.
We’re here because we know that cancer is too big a disease to ignore. It affects everyone, maybe you, me, our parents, kids, siblings or friends. Sadly, maybe all of the above. But by riding in this event we are doing something about it. It’s an emotional, epic journey!
What to donate through 1 or more of us? Just click someone in the Team Roster list!
Join us! You can participate as a rider or cheerleader to luggage handler to everything in between! This can be your opportunity to do something challenging and rewarding in so many ways. And you won’t do it alone. We will be doing training rides, helping each other to fundraise, and generating awareness for critical cancer research at the Alberta Cancer Foundation, a leader in cancer research and treatment.
Thank you in advance for your support!
The Enbridge Ride to Conquer Cancer benefiting the Alberta Cancer Foundation presented by Evraz is an epic cycling journey along the majestic Canadian Rockies.
Proceeds will support breakthrough research, exemplary teaching, and compassionate care at the Alberta Cancer Foundation, a leader in cancer research and treatment.